Happy Birthday to me!Ok, long awaited birthday celebration with the 5 of the EOU. I loveeeeee bd celebrations, be it mine, his, hers or whoevers'! Cos, it gives us a chance to meet up and catch up with one another. Today was so super exciting, there were discussions regarding chalets, proposals to Mrs Neo, Caleb's Residence, HONGKONG/BANGKOK trip!!, one-day M'sia trip, Sentosa, skating, blading...ect. HAHA. I LIKE. I like it when after every meet-up we'll have plans for more meeting-ups! Cool. And I feel like having a pyjamas sleepover at my house with the girls! Fung! You better wear your piyo-piyo pj ok! AHAHA. Omg, so exciting! Hope everything turns out well, like as planned, and not "
say say only" kind.



MY <3s
AND, before meeting my buds at Vivo for dinner, I went to the Club21 sales at Holiday Inn Hotel with Ray. We didnt make it early, so his shoes were actually sold out. And we heard from his friend that the male's shoes were sold out within an hour after the opening of the bazaar. On the day itself, mind you. Well well, so now you can imagine how worthy the stuff there are! I spent over a hundred on a few pieces of clothes, mainly from Armani Exchange. COS THEY ARE SUPER CHEAP. And I too bought
a pair of Calvin Klein's pants and tee for my brother. Just one. HAHA. The rest are mine! Hohoho! We spent like, uhm, around 5 hours there? HAHA, yeah. However when we were there, time flew like it was sitting on a plane flying at 126999658443km/s. DUH.
Everything seems to be bothering me now and I dont know why. I thought I was okay. Was I not? HRM.